Decode and Conquer is the world's first book focused on product management (PM) interviews.
In this book, the author gives an industry insider's perspective on how to conquer the most difficult PM interview questions. Decode and Conquer will reveal:
- Frameworks for tackling product design and metrics questions, including the CIRCLES Method™, AARM Method™, and DIGS Method™
- Biggest mistakes PM candidates make at the interview
- Decode what interviewers are looking for, why they're looking for it, and how to deliver it
- Answers to the most important PM interview questions
Questions and answers covered in the book include:
- Design a new iPad app for Google Spreadsheet.
- Brainstorm as many algorithms as possible for recommending Twitter followers.
- You're the CEO of the Yellow Cab taxi service. How do you respond to Uber?
- You're part of the Google Search web spam team. How would you detect duplicate websites?
- The billboard industry is under monetized. How can Google create a new product or offering to address this?
- And more...