The Product Manager Interview contains a whopping 164 actual questions and answers that you can practice for your upcoming product management interviews. It includes actual questions from top tech companies including:
The book contains fully solved sample answers so readers can learn and improve.
Here are some questions covered in the book:
- How would you design an ATM for elderly people?
- Should Google build a Comcast-like TV cable service?
- Instagram currently supports 3 to 15 second videos. We're considering supporting videos of unlimited length. How would you modify the UX to accommodate this?
- How would you go about pricing UberX or any other new Uber product?
- Let's say Google created a teleporting device: which market segments would you go after? How would you price it?
- You are the Amazon Web Services PM in Sydney. What are the top three metrics you’d look at?
- Facebook users have declined 20 percent week over week. Diagnose the problem. How would you fix the issue?