The Marketing Interview is the world's #1 selling book on marketing interview preparation.
In this book, the author gives an industry insider's perspective on how to conquer the most difficult marketing interview questions. The Marketing Interview will reveal:
- Frameworks for tackling marketing plan, pricing, new market entry, and advertising critique questions
- Biggest mistakes marketing candidates make at the interview
- Find out what interviewers are looking for, why they're looking for it, and how to deliver it
- Answers to the most important marketing interview questions
Questions and answers covered in the book include:
- What promotional strategies would you use for a Honey Nut Cheerios campaign?
- Develop a social good campaign for Teavana.
- Should Hidden Valley increase the price of its ranch dressing?
- Kit Kat sales declined year-over-year. Why is that, and what would you do to address it?
- Tell me about a terrible product that's marketed well.
- And more...
This book is ideal for anyone who is interviewing any marketing role, including the most coveted roles in CPG, Tech, and Financial Services:
- CPG: P&G, Clorox, Kraft, Heinz, Nestle, Pepsi, Colgate, S.C. Johnson, Unilever, Reckitt Benckiser, Hershey Foods, Campbell Soup Company
- Tech: Apple, Amazon, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Uber, Dell, HP, IBM, Cisco, Paypal, Yelp, Airbnb, Pinterest
- Financial Services: American Express, Visa, Citi, HSBC, UBS, Barclays, Santander, Standard Chartered,
- And more…
This book is the updated second edition of the book previously titled, Rise Above the Noise.