The answer is a lot...and Amazon wins by a big margin. A couple of big takeaways from the data:
- Michigan Ross MBA grads are beloved by Amazon. They lead the pack with 60 hires.
- Northwestern Kellogg MBAs are the top school at Google. They win out with 20 hires, followed by MIT Sloan and Duke Fuqua.
- Michigan Ross is again the favorite at Microsoft with 30 hires, followed by Duke Fuqua at 22 hires.
A few notes about the data:
- Numbers were compiled from official MBA employment reports.
- All reports were published in fall 2016, which includes numbers for both class of 2016 and class of 2017.
- Cumulative hire numbers include both full-time and summer internship hires.
- Other schools were not featured because they did not provide the appropriate per-company breakouts.